Sony A77II Digital SLR Camera is my camera and I am using it for more than a year. This device has helped me so much in many challenging task. I am a photographer by profession and I own many advanced cameras but Sony A77II Digital SLR Camera has win my heart. I am mostly inspired with its only body design which allows me to get desired outcome from this device by attaching a range of devices with it. Last weekend I was on a picnic with my full family. We all were very happy that day. We all enjoyed a lot. I was with my favorite camera Sony A77II Digital SLR Camera. I shot few beautiful scenes from there and recorded some memorable family moments. Today I wished to get those pictures printed, so I went to a photo studio lab to do so. There I came to know that there is no any picture available on the memory card. I cannot find out the reason behind deletion. Can anyone suggest me the best ways to get those pictures back to me? Your help will be appreciated.
About Sony A77II Digital SLR Camera
Sony A77II Digital SLR Camera is a superb device from Sony corporation. Its important features and specification are listed below:-
- 3 inches display
- Dimension 4.1*3.2*5.6
- Weighs 1.43 pound
- 24.3 MP image sensor
- BIONZ X Image processor
- OLED view finder
- ISO range from 100 to 5120
- Manual zoom
- Optical zoom of largest range can be achieved by attaching a range of lenses.
- Captures full HD videos of 1080p resolution
- Lithium ion batteries
- Wi-Fi, NFC enabled, supports USB
- Noise reduction and area specific Noise reduction.
- HDMI output
- wireless flash can be attached
Possible reason for lost of data from Sony A77II Digital SLR Camera
There may a number of reasons behind the deletion or loss of data from the Sony A77II Digital SLR Camera. Like few general reason for data loss from a camera are listed below.
- Improper handling of Sony A77II Digital SLR Camera.
- Hampering the storage device of Sony A77II Digital SLR Camera.
- Sudden removal of battery and power failure from Sony A77II Digital SLR Camera may lead to loss of raw data and some time saved data.
- Got virus infection to the memory card while connecting to an infected system.
- Accidental deletion while previewing or handling different files.
- Extreme condition may damage the Sony A77II Digital SLR Camera and this can also damage the memory card.
Sony A77II Digital SLR Camera recovery
Recovery of picture and videos lost by you is quiet possible. In any device when we delete anything it does not get deleted permanently from device. It acquire your empty space available on the storage device in a very compressed format. This can be read and restored with help of a third party software like Mac photo recovery software. This software have a well designed user interface and also provides a good customer support. Mac photo recovery software supports almost all Sony camera and other models of camera.